PRODUCT | Handheld Contact
Handheld Contact puts the power of ACT! right on your Android, iPhone, iPad, or BlackBerry mobile device.
Click to view larger
Handheld Contact for ACT! Professional Edition wirelessly syncs your ACT! CRM information with your phone and allows you to manage it using a feature-rich phone application with ACT!-like functionality. Best of all, it does not rely on a constant internet connection to view, search, or modify your data. Be more productive than ever with up-to-date ACT! Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks that you can view and modify anywhere at anytime.
What can Handheld Contact do for you?
- Increases productivity and saves you time
- Access accurate and current ACT! data anytime, anywhere on your handheld device. An internet connection (network or Wi-Fi) is only required for syncing.
- View your ACT! Contacts, Calendar Items, Notes, Histories, To-Do Items, and Activities on your mobile device
- Call and email ACT! contacts directly from your mobile device
- ACT! data is automatically throughout the day so your data is always up-to-date.
- ACT! data is stored directly on your handheld device so you don't depend on your cellular coverage or Wi-Fi for your information.
Update ACT! data directly from your handheld device
- Enter contacts, schedule activities and tasks, and log notes and histories for emails with automatic time-stamping on your mobile device
- Take notes directly in Handheld Contact eliminating the need for pen-and-paper note-taking and redundant data entry
- Synchronize 28 predefined contact fields, 50 user defined fields, and recent notes and history records.
- Fully access ACT! drop-down menus, simplifying data entry on the device
Click to view larger
What can Handheld Contact do for your company?
- Improves information accuracy and flow
- Enables employee collaboration and data sharing
- Manage sync privileges for multiple users
- Centrally monitor and change sync settings and add an unlimited number of users
- Customize users' sync settings so YOU determine what is synced and what isn't
Increases employee productivity
- Increases employees' contacts, time with customers, and time in the field
- Reduces employees' dependence on the office with ACT! data directly on their BlackBerry devices
- Easily integrates with existing infrastructure
- Easy to install and use with no training
- Provides a secure, fully-hosted solution using patent-pending technology with all the IT syncing infrastructure you need
What your subscription includes:
- Setup and configuration assistance
- Phone Support: Free for first 2 weeks from purchase date, charges apply on a per-incident basis afterwards
- E-mail support
- Unlimited access to self-help knowledge base
- Software upgrades
- Unlimited syncing
Other products by J2X Technologies:
The FileManager -- The Easiest File & Document Management System Made for Act! Manage, Scan and Organize your Documents Quickly and Easily. FREE TRIAL
$79/yr -- Handheld Contact
$179/yr -- with Premium Phone support
“…essential for today’s business professionals…”
Joe Bergera, Senior Vice-President and GM for ACT!
“…it saves me hours. It saves me a minimum of an hour a day - that’s a conservative estimate.”
Bill Holsman, CEO, Sign-Lite, Cleveland, OH
“Accuracy of information was the biggest gain in adopting Handheld Contact."
Larry Heimpel, CompX, Waterloo, ON
- BlackBerry smartphones without touch screen and BlackBerry Torch 9800 with OS 4.2 or greater.
- Apple iPhone smartphones
- Any touch screen phone running Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, 6.1 Professional, 6.0
Professional, or 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
- Windows 7 & 8, Windows 2008 RC,
Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition,
Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Professional,
Windows 2000 Server. PLEASE NOTE: Windows XP Home is not supported.
Internet connection to computer, server or laptop is required to synchronize.
Data plan on phone is recommended for ultimate productivity. WIFI connection
on phone also works.
ACT! 7 / 2005 and Newer
provided by J2X Technologies