PRODUCT | BusinessWebMap
See your ACT! contacts
on a map.
BusinessWebMap is an online subscription mapping service that allows you to view your ACT! contacts on a map. This web application is launched directly from
the ACT! toolbar and lets you quickly make point, cluster and heat maps of your ACT!, Excel, Outlook
or other database contacts.
Click images to view larger
Don’t miss this great in-depth review by Hal Reid of BusinessWebMap! -- BusinessWebMap is targeted to the business user with an easy-to-learn, very functional set of geospatial solutions that use industry standard data… read more
Using BusinessWebMap you CAN:
- Visualize market penetration, coverage and
- Share maps with clients, salespeople and others
- Add spatial query capabilities to dBASE, Excel,
and CSV files
- Design sales and service territories
- Get sequential & optimized driving directions
- Drop custom maps into reports and presentations
- Create geographically targeted mailing lists
- Easily distribute sales and marketing leads
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
For mapping your contacts,
this is the tool to use. For just $9.95/mo, you'll have access from anywhere there is internet!
BusinessWebMap New Features
BusinessWebMap 2.0 retains all the great features of BusinessWebMap 1.0 plus we've added the ability to create mileage logs. Studies show many people do not take the maximum allowable mileage tax deduction because they don't log all their vehicle business travel. BusinessWebMap eliminates the need to manually keep track of trips because each route created can be saved to build a mileage log. It's even possible to go back and create a 2011 mileage log for the entire year!
The Sage ACT! Plug In for BusinessWebMap 2.0 has also been enhanced with the following new features:
- Save back to ACT! command -- although BWM 1.0 enabled users to launch from ACT! to BWM the results of a spatial search (find all contacts within 20 miles) still needed to be saved and imported back into ACT!. Search results in BWM 2.0 can now be returned to ACT! without the need to import them. This saves time and does not create a duplicate database
- Route stops can be selected while in ACT! and before going to BWM 2.0
- The mileage log is an ACT! report
The image below illustrates the tabs BusinessWebMap 2.0 adds to ACT!'s toolbar. Click to view larger
Mileage log using ACT's report generator. Click to view larger
$9.95 -- 1 User/1 month
Discounts for multi-user licenses, click purchase options above.
This product only works in the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK.
- XP, Vista, or Windows 7 & 8
ACT! 12 / 2010
ACT! 13 / 2011
ACT! 14 / 2012
ACT! 15 / 2013
Premium and Pro versions
provided by TexMobile, Inc.