InfoOptics™ Universal Data Translator creates a one way or bidirectional synchronization between any two data formats. This includes both flat and relational database structures, including:
InfoOptics elegantly solves a common challenge faced in every industry: getting the right information to the right people at the right time. Make your business soar by automating the labor intensive activities currently being done manually, or worse, not being done at all! The InfoOptics Universal Data Translator will allow you to convert your existing database into whatever format your business process requires.
Streamline and automate your business with the InfoOptics Universal Data Translator. Integrate your Act! database with your order entry, e-commerce, loan processing, accounting or any other database system. Improve productivity and increase revenue!
When they talk about their success with InfoOptics, our customers say things like: "This is a dream come true for end users seeking quick and seamless synchronization, as well as for systems administrators seeking a stable, self-sufficient product."
Before purchasing, please read to better understand the InfoOptics Universal Data Translator (UDT) offering. Each license of the UDT will enable you to synchronize one lens, table, directory, or view, as per the software you will be syncing. Here are some examples:
1. You would like to sync your Act! Contact record table, your Act! Sales table, and your Act! Notes table with three Active Point directories in your Calyx Point. You will require three licenses of UDT.
2. You would like to sync your Act! Contact record table and your Act! Products table (found in Sales/Opps) with your QuickBooks Customer list, Vendor List and Item list. You will require three licenses of UDT.
3. You would like to sync your Act! Contact list, Notes and Activities with three tables or queries in Access. You will require three licenses of UDT.
4. If you are part of a 10 user shared network using Act! 2005 and newer for Workgroups and you would like to sync your Act! Contact list, Notes, Sales and Activities with five MS-SQL tables or views, you will need ten licenses of UDT.
5. Fee-based product installation, product customization and software support are also available. Please call 800-806-5288 for more information.
*If you are purchasing multiple copies, click the 'Buy Now' button below and at the next screen, change the quantity and press the 'Update Quantities' button. Your discount will show up in resulting screen.
NO PRODUCT RETURNS
InfoOptics™ Universal Data Translator